Released as a mod for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The Forgotten City is now an independent game. It looks pretty good.
The award-winning mod of the old The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim The Forgotten Citywill be released as a standalone game in the Summer of 2021. The Forgotten City was released on NexusMods in 2015. It currently has more than twenty-five thousand votes and more than three million total downloads. New game to be released; It will be a remaster of the original mod that won a national Writers Guild award. To reach fashion link you can visit.
In June 2020, various sources shared information about The Forgotten City. As of today, we are happy to announce that a beautiful RPG game powered by Unreal Engine technology will be available in the summer of 2021. The Forgotten City is a story-driven mature game and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim appears as a redesign of a mod for While preserving all the elements players know and love from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, it also promises lots of new content as it comes out as a full version.
Key features of the Forgotten City game
- You will discover the authentic, open world ancient Roman city brought to life with the Unreal Engine.
- You will explore the lives of the richly detailed, deeply interactive characters.
- You will make the right decisions in moral dilemmas with life-or-death consequences.
- You will investigate an immersive, non-linear mystery that harbors multiple endings.
- You will be able to play as whoever you want by choosing your own gender, race and character background.
- You will solve problems your own way (s), using the loop of reason, charm, bribery, secrecy, intimidation or time.
The game was published in June 2020 and is not the final 8 (eight) minute to the gameplay video from the link or you can find it below:
The original mode offers six to eight hours of good gameplay. The player must solve a murder in an ancient underground city. Story; It offers a dark and non-linear experience where the player must question suspects, explore the city and make the right decisions in difficult moral dilemmas. The mod also features multiple endings, original orchestral soundtracks and professionally voiced dialogues.
The construction of this mod took more than 1700 hours. The developer also has a request: “If you like it Facebook, YouTube and / or Twitter I will always be pleased to contact you via. “If you want to follow updates instantly, in the link website or in the link You can visit the Steam store page. Have a good game!