Shortly before the release date, the official announcement about Oddworld: Soulstorm system requirements has finally arrived.
Oddworld: Soulstorm system requirements officially announced. Oddworld: Soulstorm, the new game of the years-defying series, will be released on April 6th. The game, which will also be released on PS5, Xbox One, PS5 and Xbox Series X / S consoles besides PC, is expected to decorate the classic gameplay structure with brand new dynamics. The game on the PC platform to the Epic Games Store platform it will be special Let’s remind you. In addition, PlayStation 5 owners will be able to access this game free of charge in April within the scope of PS Plus.
Oddworld: Soulstorm system requirements explained
When we look at the system requirements of the game, we see the Windows 7 operating system after a long break on the minimum side. On the graphics card side, the game that requires Intel QuadCore 1.7 Ghz as a processor comes up with the GTX 670. When we go to the recommended side, of course, we see that it requires an Intel Quad Core 2.3Ghz, NVidia GTX 970 or higher card with Windows 10. In short, it is possible to say that the game will not upset those who expect the game as system requirements. The game description and system requirements are as follows;
Oddworld: Soulstorm takes a brand new visual and cinematic breakthrough. New smart mechanics and new devices that enable an explosive mess support this. A dark narrative of the epic story of a mixed society whose boundaries are strained.
Oddworld: Soulstorm system requirements
Minimum system requirements
- Operating system: Windows 7 64 Bit
- İşlemci: Intel Quad Core 1.7Ghz
- Video card: NVidia GTX 670 or better
- Ram: 8GB
Recommended system requirements
- Operating system: Windows 10 64 Bit
- İşlemci: Intel Quad Core 2.3Ghz
- Video card: NVidia GTX 970 or better
- Ram: 16GB
Features of the game;
- Action Adventure Platform Game: It enhances the platform genre by adding RPG elements and allows the player to play the way they want aggressively or passively.
- Narration: A dark story that offers a different sense of humor that sheds light on the ironies of humanity.
- 2.9D: Huge-scale epic environments that can be explored as part of the world, rather than being limited to traditional platform elements that move the screen sideways.
- Quarma: Quarma is a feature that reflects his actions in the game and influences the ultimate fate of Abe and his followers.
- Loot Economy: Extort enemies to gather resources, collect the contents of lockers, and search for garbage cans. Trade them in vending machines to get items that give you more ways to tackle the many missions in the game.
- Crafting: Use looted resources and vending machine items to create items to use as weapons or tools against characters and obstacles.
- Strength in Unity: The more followers you save, the stronger the uprising. Gift your creations to your followers. You will decide whether they are aggressive or passive.
- Gameplay: The intense action platform genre combines with stealth and platforming puzzles. You can devastate, detonate, or try to get around, but be wary of deadly environments and enemies in each round.
- Leaderboards: All levels offer a score system, leaderboards, and badges.