PUBG 12.1 update includes many innovations along with the new version of Miramar, one of the most known maps of the game.
The PUBG 12.1 update update adds many innovations to the game as always, as well as the renewal of the Miramar map. With this patch, some innovations are added to the game as well as map improvements. The explanation and contents of the company about the 12.1 patch are as follows;
PUBG 12.1 update adds the renewed Miramar to the game
PUBG Update 12.1 introduces a remastered version of the Miramar map. This map has undergone a slight overhaul in 2019 with the introduction of new aesthetics and lore elements. This time with 12.1, Miramar will receive a major visual update using new KRAFTON technologies implemented in recent maps like Paramo and Haven.
Update 12.1 is available on PC servers today and will arrive on consoles on June 10. To all patch notes and final patch report video You can find it here. Console patch notes will be released next week. Other updates that will come with 12.1 are as follows:
- El Solitario Collaboration: Until the end of the year, players will be able to acquire El Solitario-themed outfits and the company’s popular “Wolves of the Desert” off-road motorcycle in-game. Two outfit sets are currently available: “El Solitario Biker Set” and “El Solitario Wolf Set”. Each offers a unique helmet, overalls, gloves and boots.
- The new Ranked Season – Update 12.1 marks the start of a new ranked season, meaning all rewards earned in Ranked Season 11 will be automatically added to players’ inventory when Season 12 starts rolling out on June 2. Like Ranked Season 11, Ranked Season 12 will run for two months.
- Weapon Cosmetics Enhancement System – The new weapon cosmetic enhancement system will make its debut in 12.1, allowing players to upgrade the cosmetics of certain weapon skins by consuming certain in-game materials and items. These evolutionary weapon skins from the Weapon Cosmetics Luck Box will gain new features as you level up.
- New Weapon – Lynx AMR – Available through Support Chests in Miramar regular matches, the L6 Lynx is PUBG’s first Anti-Material rifle. This semi-automatic chest gun can pierce military equipment and armored players or vehicles. Designed as a tough counter to vehicles, the L6 is an effective sniper rifle against gamers when used wisely.
- New Vehicle – Quad – Available on Miramar, this all-terrain vehicle (ATV) is an all-terrain vehicle with handlebars for directional control, designed to be ridden by the operator and equipped with four low-pressure tires. It is modeled after the ATV racing style model but also includes a rear seat for a second passenger.
- Lobby Ball – While waiting on the starting island for a match to begin, players will now find a soccer ball they can kick with other players. While waiting, players can drive the soccer ball, pass and shoot, or even coordinate a short soccer game if they want to.