Highrise City, the new city building simulation game with many features, was announced exclusively for the PC platform.
It was announced exclusively for the Highrise City PC platform. With this new game, we can say that a new one is added to the city building games. Because the game seems to have a structure that can be mentioned both visually and with its features. Finally, FourExo Entertainment, an independent studio based in Germany, is behind the production to be distributed by Deck13 Interactive, who appeared with The Surge 2.
Announced for Highrise City PC platform
Highrise City will be one of the productions that focus on the economic aspect of the business as well as the city building dynamics. A new leap in city building games from the game using the Unreal Engine 4 graphics engine stated to do. It was announced that the production, in which we will try to establish our own Metropolis, will be an economic structure with a complex resource base and the game will basically focus on two different dynamics. According to the statement, Highrise City will handle city building and economy, resource management in a different way. The main features of the game are as follows;
What will happen in Highrise City?
- Population of up to one million per city.
- 5 different population classes.
- 50 different resources.
- Up to 30,000 buildings per city.
- Up to 5,000 cars and vehicles per stage.
- Up to 20,000 people per stage
- Cities can go up to 194 km2.
- Adjustable difficulty levels for beginners and advanced players.
- Laws and technological research
- Trading options to ease your economy