It has been announced that 22 more games have been added to the GeForce Now library, which is the cloud-based system of NVidia, which has also been operating in our country.
NVidia announced that 22 more games have been added to the GeForce Now game library. It has been announced that 15 more games have been added to this cloud-based system, which started to serve with its servers in our country with Game+. List of added games and official statement made in that;
GeForce NOW updates have 22 games this week
The GeForce NOW library is getting support for 22 new games and 3 DLC (downloadable content) this week. Among the newly added games are the games added to GeForce NOW at the same time with 5 worlds such as Biomutant, Maneater, King of Seas, Imagine Earth and Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Storm Ground.
Downloadable and Non-Downloadable Content
GeForce NOW allows you to avoid game updates and patches by keeping your favorite games automatically up-to-date. By logging into the system, you can enjoy the optimum cloud gaming experience. This includes the latest expansions and other downloadable content support without any local downloads.
DLC versions of three great games are coming to GeForce NOW:
- Hunt Showdown – Committed DLC includes a new legendary hunter (Monroe), legendary blade (Pane) and a legendary Romero 77 (Lock and Key) and is available on Steam.
- Isle of Siptah, the massive expansion to the open-world survival game Conan Exiles, is launching out of early access today on Steam. It includes a huge new island to explore, new creatures to fight, new building sets and a host of new features. Players can get 40 new NPC camps, attractions to explore, three new NPC factions, and much more.
- Iron Harvest- Operation Eagle, the new expansion of the critically acclaimed world of Iron Harvest set in the 1920s alternate reality, announced last month, is available on Steam and coming to GeForce NOW. Players will be able to learn how to use new aircraft units across all playable factions of the game, including Polania, Saxony and Rusviet, as they control the new faction, Usonia, in seven new missions.
Also this week, five games are added to the GeForce NOW library at the same time as the world, including the launch of Experiment 101 and Biomutant from THQ Nordic.
The full list of games added to the GeForceNOW library:
- Biomutant (on Steam and Epic Games Store, simultaneously with the world on May 25)
- King of Seas (on Steam, at the same time as the world on May 25)
- Maneater (on Steam, at the same time as the world on May 25)
- Imagine Earth (on Steam, at the same time as Earth on May 26)
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Storm Ground (on Steam, at the same time as the world on May 27)
- Bad North (Epic Games Store)
- Black Desert Online for Turkey (Pearl Abyss)
- Breathedge (Steam and Epic Games Store)
- Bullet Girls Phantasia (Steam)
- Cyber Hook (Steam)
- Deathsmiles (Steam)
- Enlisted (Native Launcher)
- Kill It With Fire (Steam)
- Last Epoch (Steam)
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III (Epic Games Store)
- Monopoly Plus (Ubisoft Connect)
- Necromunda: Underhive Wars (Steam)
- Redout: Enhanced Edition (Steam)
- Saviors of Sapphire Wings / Stranger of Sword City Revisited (Steam)
- Shadowrun: Dragonfall – Director’s Cut (Steam)
- Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019 (Steam)
- Valiant Hearts: The Great War (Ubisoft Connect)